Monday 30 July 2012

Introduction: Emma Windebank

Hello!

My name is Emma Windebank and I am currently in my second year of a Bachelor of Education (Primary/Middle). I have a passion for Science and Visual Art and love to be creative.
As far as reading goes, I love imaginative stories and plots that really capture and maintain my attention. I love action and being entertained, if I'm not captured in the first 30 pages, you have lost my attention. I find autobiographies and biographies very interesting, and like to research the person that the book is about thoroughly.
My interests outside of study are watching movies (as it is a quicker way of reading books), painting, op shopping and I have an obsession over nail art.
I hope that this blog will broaden my genre interests and allow everyone else to take interest in what I take interest in.

Emma

One of my paintings:

No comments:

Post a Comment