Sunday 19 August 2012

Emily Rodda

Hi girls!

These past few weeks I have been reading Emily Rodd books, for the Author study assignment.
The first book was "The Timekeepers,' which is part of the Finders Keepers Sequel. The second book is from the Fairy Realm Sequel, and was 'The Charmed Bracelet'. Finally the last book is called "The Silver Door" which is apart of the Delta Quest Series.

I have really enjoyed reading these books, and they have even made me want to continue to read books outside of this course. I used to love reading when I was younger, however as I got older, the less books I would read. This just reinforces that some students need to be motivated to read, while others will naturally pick up a book and start reading. I was probably one of those students that needed to be motivated.

Teresa.

No comments:

Post a Comment